Join Our Team
Let's face facts, changing real estate firms is both exhilarating and exhausting at the same time. We are here to make your move to Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage as stress-free as possible. By following these tips your online and offline updates will be managed much smoother.
One of the most important changes you'll make is changing your business address. This applies to both your physical address with the real estate commission, and the post office but also think online as well. Think about all the portals that offer your business address. Here’s a list of the major online portals you’ll want to update your new business address:
- The Illinois Real Estate Commission
- Your real estate website (both on the footer at the bottom, and on your contact us page)
- Google My Business profile
- Facebook Business Page
- Yelp business profile
- Zillow agent profile
- REALTOR® agent profile
- Any Email Marketing Messages (campaigns that have your email signature)
- Print collateral including your:
- Business cards
- Thank you cards
- Just Listed/Just Sold postcards
- Advertisements (radio spots, billboards, grocery buggies, sport team sponsorships, movie theater ads, or television ads that might need updating)
Be Consistent with Your Business Name, Address and Phone Number
If you know a thing or two about search engine optimization (SEO), it's really important to be consistent when it comes to your business name, your business address and your business phone number across all portals. Especially if you want to make it easy for Naperville, IL homebuyers or sellers to find you.
Changing your address on your real estate website isn’t going to help the client who may find you on your Facebook personal profile or maybe on your business page. The good news is our coaching combined with our useful tools will help ensure your brand is consistent on every conceivable medium.